Sponsor: Michigan Department of Transportation
PI: Tim Colling
Michigan Technological University has assisted the Michigan Transportation Asset Management Council (TMAC) by delivering its education program and providing technical services since its inception in 2004. One of the prime challenges of effectively working with the over 600 local agencies in Michigan is keeping accurate contact information. The Michigan Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP) center maintains a state of the art contact and event management database that make advertising and participation registration for local agency training events a simple, cost effective process.
As it has since its inception, the TAMC training program will be a co-sponsored training event with the Michigan LTAP.
Work tasks include:
- Conduct two, one day Michigan Transportation Asset Management Workshops
- Conduct five Introduction to Transportation Asset Management for Elected Officials Training Workshops
- Assist Coordinating the Michigan Transportation Asset Management one day conference
- Conduct TAMC PASER Training
- Conduct three Michigan Transportation Asset Management Bridge Asset Management Workshops
- Project Management and Reporting